AM Technical Solutions (AM) is proud to be recognized with the ConstructSecure 2020 Platinum Safety Award. This is the 9th consecutive year that we have received the Platinum Award in recognition of our company’s long-standing and consistent commitment to safety in high-tech construction project delivery.
Because of the value that we place on our customers and on our own employees, safety is primary to everything we do. Every AM employee is an active participant in our safety culture.
Statistics that Support Our Platinum Safety Award
The following statistics reinforce our position as a safety leader in our industry segment of high-tech construction projects.
- Over 2.5 Million hours worked in the last 4 years.
- OSHA Incident Rate of 0.16 is more than 10X better than the industry segment average.
- EMR of 0.70 is 30% better than industry average.
Our mission is to deliver value to our customers, employees, and partners. Safety is paramount for our stakeholders for which we hold ourselves accountable and provide transparency by publicly tracking our safety record.
How We Support Safety in High-Tech Construction Delivery
The results speak for themselves that our approach to safety has created a clear path to safe project delivery every time:
- Company wide training, support, and implementation of our safety program.
- Dedicated in-house corporate safety managers.
- Integration with customer safety programs.
- Mandatory in-house safety training.
- Mandatory bi-weekly safety updates
- Mandatory daily pre-task plans.
- Alignment with industry-wide safety programs.
“I am especially proud of the ConstructSecure Platinum Safety Award this year because we increased our project delivery without sacrificing safety,” says Dan Codi, AM Chief Operating Officer. “Our company’s passion for safety and first-time-right is reflected in our industry-leading safety record.”
Consider working with AMTS to ensure safe and reliable execution of high-tech construction projects. Contact us today to discuss your next job.