As we near the end of the year, we are afforded an opportunity to pause and reflect on what we are thankful for. Thanksgiving is more than food and football; it’s a time to reconnect with family members and share our many blessings.
Leading into Thanksgiving, we asked AM employees to share what they are thankful for. We received many wonderful responses. We hope that you see how blessings come in many different forms.
Notes of Thanksgiving from AM Employees
– April Rossrucker, Director of Business Development: “My husband, my children, my family, my beautiful friends, and living my best life filled with love is what I am the most thankful for.”
– Michall Moore, Brand and Business Development for AM Life Science: “I am so very thankful for my family’s health. Only wellness exams and check-ups, no sick visits for us, which is remarkable for our 11-month-old daughter. She impresses the pediatrician with her development and overall health at each check-up. I don’t think anything could top that as a new parent.
“I am also thankful that two of our extended family members have completed their respective treatments and will get to celebrate the holiday cancer-free! We are so blessed to be able to spend the holidays with our family and even more so that it is all in good health!”
– John Baumann, Superintendent: “God, wife, and our children. And then a thousand other things great and small.”
– Alex Horvath, Site Manager: “I am thankful for my family and health.”
– Emil Bordelon, Senior NEBB Certified Professional: “My family.”
AM Thankful For Our Wonderful Employees and Customers
The Thanksgiving notes from our employees are an outstanding representation of our company. We have celebrated so many wonderful moments throughout the year and we look forward to seeing what 2020 brings for our team.
We are also grateful to our customers that trust us to deliver high-quality work throughout the year. We appreciate your support and look forward to many more successful projects in the new year.