AM Technical Solutions (AM) is equipped with a highly skilled team and the latest technology to execute complex high-tech construction projects for semiconductor companies.
We were recently awarded a multi-step project to support a leading semiconductor manufacturing company with their cleanroom expansion project. The project will include turn-key demolition, cleanroom wall systems installation, and raised access floor installation.
Our team will be working closely with the general contractor responsible for supporting the overall construction project. We anticipate executing this project with a “first time right” approach to keep the project on track and support our client’s semiconductor manufacturing timelines.
Our Project Scope for the Demo, Cleanroom Walls, and More
The semiconductor company that we are supporting needs to renovate the cleanrooms used for surface preparation. Our team will play a critical role in executing the project scope to provide our client with the space they need to accelerate their manufacturing capabilities.
- Demolition: remove doors, existing drywall, and existing acoustic ceiling tiles and grids.
- Temporary solutions: install temporary containment walls, temporary fire doors, and other temporary walls during construction.
- Grid system: provide and install a new ceiling system with a powder-coated white finish.
- Cleanroom walls: provide and install a robust liner wall system complete with modular walls.
- Interior partitions: configure the new interior partitions to fit the new cleanroom layout.
- Plenum: provide and install structural aluminum plenum caps.
- Raised Floor System: install a new raised floor access system with perforated panels in cleanroom areas.
- Certifications: perform airflow volumetric readings on fan filter units and perform a differential room pressure survey on several cleanrooms.
Each step in the process will require careful coordination with the general contractor, the trades, and the building team involved in the project. Our team will work with all involved parties to ensure we execute the project scope correctly the first time, helping reduce costly waste and re-work.
Because we have the right team and technology capable of executing this scope, we expect to reach each critical schedule milestone to the satisfaction of our client and the general contractor.
“Our team is highly responsive and flexible to the needs of each company that we support,” says Robert Logston, AM SVP of Construction. “We look forward to doing what’s right for our customer and the general contractor as we collaborate on the critical pieces of this project to ensure successful delivery of the cleanroom expansion.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to execute semiconductor cleanroom projects.
– View our portfolio of award-winning high-tech construction projects for our semiconductor clients.
– Do you need support with the installation of cleanroom walls and systems? Contact us today to discuss your project needs.