AM Technical Solutions (AM) is proud to announce the expansion of our office space and team capabilities in the Southwestern U.S.
In addition to our global headquarters in Austin, Texas, we now have a new and more spacious office location in Tempe, Arizona to support architectural design and engineering projects.
The new office facility is located at the modern Park Bridge at Fountainhead Corporate Park in close proximity to the strong labor force of Tempe and the Southeast Valley.
Our Expansion Includes Enhanced Team Capabilities
The additional space was necessary because the size of our team has doubled since the beginning of the year. The new facility will allow our team to continue to expand, while also providing us with enhanced team capabilities to support high-tech construction projects.
Our team, clients, and guests will also be able to take advantage of these amenities:
- Closer access to Sky Harbor International Airport than previous Arizona location.
- Adjacent to Double Tree Inn and Fairfield Inn hotels for client and guest convenience.
- Near Arizona State University to access research and educational resources.
- Greater client amenities and work areas inside the office location.
Office Expansion Represents Significant Annual Growth
The new office location captures the transformative year for our company. Since the acquisition of Abbie Gregg, Inc. (AGI), we have grown our collective capabilities to continue delivering on cost, schedule, and quality for each customer, both domestically and internationally.
The new facility in Arizona positions us to provide even greater high-tech construction support for global projects in 2020 and beyond, led by AM Chief Technology Officer Abbie Gregg.
Abbie Gregg is an industry expert and cleanroom consultant with more than 30 years of experience in high-tech and nanotechnology projects. As president of AGI, Abbie successfully built a preeminent architecture, engineering, consulting, and design company and personally led over 850 projects worldwide.
“We have achieved immense growth this year building on the 30+ year history of AGI,” says Abbie Gregg. “We look forward to leveraging the new office location and team capabilities to expand our delivery of consulting, facility design and construction, and startup and optimization projects.”
– To inquire about high-tech construction project delivery for your company or organization, contact our team today. We are uniquely positioned to support your project needs on a global scale.