For the past few years, the general construction industry has been slowed by a shortage of skilled workers and quality materials. High-technology construction projects have not been immune, as supply chain issues have led to various constraints in accessing the best materials for the job.
Fortunately, AM Technical Solutions (AM) has built a resilient infrastructure that allows us to answer the call for our clients. Our system allows us to source the ideal mix of talent and critical supplies for each project.
We are currently lending our expertise to a leading U.S. technology company. Our team is supplying the skills and critical supplies to support a cleanroom expansion project at one of their fab chip manufacturing facilities in the Southwestern U.S.
Project Scope Supporting the Fab Chip Manufacturing Project
The work during the project will cover multiple sectors, which will require strong coordination and client collaboration to complete the project according to their specifications.
The central work during this project will include the following aspects:
- Implement a clean-build effort.
- Install additional ceiling support rods at each hanging point in the cleanroom, as specified in the design.
- Install additional support rods, hardware, and other materials needed to support the installation of the support rods.
- Assure the precision of the locations, levels, and quality of the installation.
- Document the results of the project and review the completed work with the client’s team.
- Work together with the client to provide additional documentation following the team review.
There are two very important aspects of the construction management project that we will focus on to ensure completion.
- Our team will work with the client on the logistics of receiving the necessary materials from their supplier.
- We will verify that the client has ample space at their facility to handle the materials required for project work.
Supporting the supply chain logistics aspect of the project goes hand in hand with optimizing the workforce for this project.
We are driven by finding efficiencies and optimizing costs to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This is why we will work closely with the customer to ensure we have the appropriate number of workers on-site to perform duties when the materials are available and ready to be used.
“Our goal is to deliver projects with no defects through our ‘first time right’ approach,” says David Logston, Project Manager. “Through careful planning and verifying we have the right workers and materials for the job, we can deliver on our promise to our customer to deliver a state-of-the-art cleanroom.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to execute cleanroom construction projects for our clients.
– View our portfolio of award-winning cleanroom projects.
– Need high-tech construction services at a fab chip manufacturing facility? Contact us today to discuss your latest project needs.