In 2000, AM Technical Solutions (AM) launched the Ann Rose Children’s Fund to create an avenue for our employees to make a positive impact in their community. We followed this initiative by creating the Ann Rose Corporate Fund in 2006.
Through this multi-decade effort, we are proud to report that AM employees have made a positive impact on countless families and their children stretching from our home base of Austin, Texas, to people around the world.
We would like to highlight some of the great stories of how AM employees have utilized the program to support their favorite charities and organizations. This illustrates our commitment to supporting the communities where we are located.
Charities & Organizations Directly Impacted by Ann Rose Funds
We set up the Ann Rose funds program to allow employees to contribute a portion of their paycheck directly to a charity or organization of their choice. Our company matches this payroll deduction dollar for dollar to maximize impact. As you can imagine, the impact of this program has multiplied over the past 20+ years!
– Jennifer Santos, Executive Assistant: Jennifer supports the Soldiers for Faith (SFF) ministry through the Ann Rose Funds. SFF is very active in many areas of Christian ministry, including call-in Bible Studies, their Warriors program, and the recently-launched At Home Concert Experience (AHCX). As we have highlighted recently, the AHCX series is making a global impact by reaching people in the U.S. and across the world through virtual concerts!
Jennifer has enjoyed participating in the call-in Bible studies for many years, and she has joined with other family members attending many Christian concerts together.
“We see our donations making an impact as we have experienced it ourselves and have seen the impact on many others both in our community and around the country/world,” says Jennifer. “The Ann Rose program makes it easy to donate. I appreciate that AM Technical Solutions is committed to giving back to their communities and sharing their success with those in need. AM is a blessing to so many — and I am blessed to work with and for them!”
– Kristy Robinson, Payroll Manager: Kristy has utilized the program to support many charities and organizations that are making a significant impact on people’s lives:
- Grace Covenant Church in Austin.
- The Source (formerly Austin Lifecare) is a pregnancy resource center.
- CRU (Campus Crusade for Christ). Kristy and her husband initially supported a couple from their church who lived in Bologna, Italy, but now they’re back in the U.S.
- Texas Alliance for Life, which supports the sanctity of life.
“My husband and I have been tithing for decades. I was thrilled to find out that AMTS would match our giving, dollar for dollar, with no limit,” says Kristy. “If you’re going to give to a certain charity that you care about, then it makes sense to sign up for the program to double your impact! I’m proud of how generous this company is.”
– Joshua LeMasters, Dock Coordinator: Joshua has made a direct impact on the lives of kids in the Pacific Northwest through his support of Calvary Chapel Community Church in Tigard, Oregon. His regular donations have helped keep the youth group going during these difficult times caused by the pandemic.
“This program makes it extremely easy for me to donate to my favorite charity,” says Joshua. “Giving is such an important part of life, and this program makes it so easy. Not only is it easy to participate, but the employee match makes my gift go even further. Participating in this program is not only a blessing to the organization of my choosing, but it is also a blessing to me knowing that I am helping make a difference.”
– We look forward to highlighting even more stories about how the Ann Rose funds have created a unique opportunity for AM employees to support wonderful organizations. Find out more about working for AM to participate in this program.