AM Technical Solutions (AM) has built a powerful cleanroom performance team that supports 100+ clients worldwide. AM Cleanroom Build & Performance delivers cleanroom construction solutions for companies throughout high-tech industries, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and Semiconductors.
Our team specializes in program development and specialized cleanroom performance testing for sensitive environments. We are experienced in the most advanced cleanroom environments – from ISO Class 1 to 8 and cGMP facilities.
We have unique expertise in USP 797 and USP 800 environments, including performing semi-annual and annual cleanroom testing. We customize each test procedure for location, layout, use, and risk level.
Learn more about our capabilities to deliver world-class cleanroom solutions that satisfy project specifications.
Cleanroom Performance Testing & More Solutions from Our Team
Our company understands the importance of NEBB cleanroom performance testing to validate that a cleanroom is prepared to function as intended. That’s why we built one of the largest NEBB teams in the industry to support our clients’ needs.
Additionally, our global reach allows us to certify, test, and consult anywhere in the world. Our engineers and technicians are fully equipped to identify problems, suggest solutions, and self-perform corrections on-site.
We support capital projects and sustaining scopes of work across the board for our clients. For example, you can request facility certification and characterization, as well as equipment certification (BSCs, LFHs, Walk-in Hoods, and more).
Here is a list of activities we can deliver for our clients:
- Mini Environment Testing
- Environmental Sample Testing & Analysis (Viable Air, Surface Touch Plates, Particulates)
- HEPA Filter Installation Leak Test
- HEPA Filter Pressure Drop
- Air Velocity, Airflow Volume, and Room Air Change Rate
- Air Cleanliness and Airborne Particle Recovery Surveys
- Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC)
- Light Level and Sound Level Surveys
- Vibration Surveys
- Temperature/Relative Humidity Monitoring and Point in Time Survey
- Room Pressurization Tests
- Directional Airflow Survey Using Visible Vapor
- Parallelism and Floor Conductivity Surveys
- Electro-Static Discharge Monitoring and Static Charge Measurement
- Certification For Bio Safety Cabinets, Laminar Flow Devices, and Exhaust Hoods
When you need a partner who truly understands cleanroom performance in high-tech environments, you can rely on our proven team. We value quality and data to support Commissioning and Qualification protocols, industry regulations, and guidance.
We are able to determine the necessary and helpful elements to support actual users in the cleanroom environment. Based on our integrated teams and overall technical and expert understanding of project life cycles, our team can provide best-in-class solutions and end-user document packages.
Our documentation has been developed to support the backend life cycle. The result is that Facility, CQV, and Quality personnel can leverage valuable information within their protocol requirements and provide an efficient and effective program.
“The AM Cleanroom Build & Performance team understands the need to execute work with minimal impact to ongoing operations,” says Brian Williams, SVP, Life Sciences. “Our clients like working with our team because we are agile and able to adjust our solutions to meet the needs of any project.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to support Life Science projects.
– View our portfolio of award-winning cleanroom construction projects.
– Learn more about utilizing our cleanroom performance testing capabilities. Contact us today to see how our highly capable team can support your project needs.